How To Consolidate Multiple Owned Properties into One Host Account
Log into TEKControl Portal https://webapp.tekcontrol-site.com/
- Click Administration
- Click General Administration
- Click Host Settings
- Choose Host's Primary Property Address from the drop-down.
- Click on Properties
- Choose the new or additional property from the drop-down.
- Do not check the Primary Property box.
- Click Add Property
- Click Save Properties
- Once you have both properties listed under one host account you can delete the 2nd host account. This gives the multi-owner host only one log in to manage both properties. They will be able to select which property when scheduling visitors.