Zebra Issues and Fixes
The printer is printing a few extra pages or is just printing part of the pass.
Check printer properties
- No back feed
- Mark sensing
- Correct size (typical 4x6)
Make sure the moveable sensor is set correctly
- Needs to be to the left or right with the “notch” being seen through the window of the moveable sensor
- Sharepoint/Support/Hardware/Zebra Movable sensor setup and loading
Test from the desktop app, if still having issues
- Make sure the media and ribbon cartridge (if you are thermal transfer printing) are loaded properly in the printer and the top cover of the printer is closed.
- Press the POWER button to turn the printer on.
- Once the printer is in the ready state (The status indicator is solid green), press and hold the PAUSE and CANCEL buttons for two (2) seconds and release.
- The printer will measure a few labels and adjust media sensing levels.
- When the printer stops, the Status indicator will turn solid green.
- Sharepoint/Support/Hardware/Zebra/ Run a SmartCal Media Calibration
Clean printer rollers and sensor with an alcohol wipe.