How do I view a list of my visitors?
How do I view a list of my visitors using the mobile app?
- Open the TEKControl Visitor Management application and your mobile device
- Enter in your username and password, if needed
- Tap ‘Remember Me’ to save your credentials, if preferred (you will not have to enter your user name and password again)
- Tap Sign In, if needed
- Tap Hamburger Bar at top left
- Tap Visitors
- This will open to your list of permanent visitors
- To see Temporary Visitors, TAP Permanent at the bottom
- A list of your Temporary visitors will show
- This will tell the name of the visitor and how long their pass is for.
How do I view a list of my visitors using my computer?
- Access the portal by going to the following URL: https://webapp.tekcontrol-site.com/
- Enter Username and Password
- Click Sign In
- Click the Blue Visitors button
- This shows a list of all your visitors
- Column 1 shows the SCHEDULED date of your visitor. This is the original date you entered them into the system
- Column 2 shows the Visitor name and the pass type of the visitor
- Column 3 shows that they are scheduled
- Column 4 is the Expiration of the pass, if applicable.
- You can click the filters on the top right of the screen to change what is shown on the screen