How do I set up Visitor Alerts using my mobile app?
How do I set up Visitor Alerts using my computer?
How To set up Visitor Alerts/Notifications using the mobile app
- Open the TEKControl Visitor Management application on your mobile device
- Enter in your username and password if needed
- Tap ‘Remember Me’ to save your credentials
- Tap Sign In
- Tap Hamburger Bar at the top left
- Tap Profile
- Scroll Down to Opt-In Notifications
- Tap any Email or SMS (Text) alerts you choose
- If the toggle is on the right and colored it is considered "ON”
- Tap UPDATE
How To set up Visitor Alerts/Notifications using my computer
- Access the portal by going to the following URL: https://webapp.tekcontrol-site.com/
- Enter Username and Password
- Click Sign In
- Click the sprocket or gear at the top right corner
- Click Profile Settings
- Click Profile
- Check Any Email or Text (SMS) notifications you would like to receive
- Click Save
- You will see a popup that says “Your profile was updated successfully”
Article is closed for comments.